GUIDELINES FOR AUTHORS
- Presentation in format - .ppt, .pptx, .pdf, online form.
- A form that is presentable and able to be shared by an online audience.
- At the same time, it can be published on the symposium website (in the archive) with the author's consent.
- Delivery date: June 15, 2021 .
- Delivery method: by email to: email@example.com ; in case of technical problems with sending (file size, etc.) contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org , or email@example.com .
Text of the paper in the proceedings:
- Please send the text in electronic form by e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org - please include in the subject of the message Infos21_title_name_authority.
- Language of papers: Slovak, Czech or English.
- Text format: Word (.doc, .docx) up to 10 standard pages.
- Delivery date: June 21, 2021.
- The editors reserve the right to make minor stylistic adjustments and linguistic corrections without consulting the author.
- The texts will be reviewed. In case the reviewer has comments, the text will be sent back to the author for incorporation.
- Citation and list of bibliographic references should be given according to the valid standard STN ISO 690: 2012 / ČSN ISO 690 / ISO 690.
- Title of the paper (in the language of the article and in English)
- Name SURNAME of the author; Name SURNAME of the co-author (if the contribution has more than one author); author affiliation; author's e-mail
- Abstract in the language of the article and in English
- Keywords in the language of the article and in English
- Custom text of the article
- List of bibliographic references
- Font: Times New Roman, or the basic font from a set of fonts within Windows / Mac
- Font size: 12 points, in the footnotes 10 points.
- Line spacing: simple (1.0)
- It is not necessary to insert page headers and footers or page numbers into the text
- For footnotes. Use the Reference → Insert Footnote command
- Please give the titles in the original language
- Headings and subheadings in bold, "quotes" in quotation marks, work titles in italics
- Photos, images, graphs, and spreadsheets with a minimum resolution of 300 dpi up to a maximum of 5 photos per article do not embed into text. In the text, just mark the place where you want to include them (e.g. Figure 1, Graph 1, Table 1).
- Attach photos, pictures, graphs and tables (with the same designation of their location in the text) separately (in a separate file) in the format .jpg, .png, .gif.
- Attach descriptions of pictures, chart names, tables separately in one text file
- Upload tables in source format (as a standalone Excel file)
- Always indicate the authorship (or license) of the photographs or images.
Thank you for following these guidelines, it will make it much easier for us to work with the composition.
Thank you for your cooperation, the Organizing Team of the INFOS 21 Symposium and the editors of the proceedings.